How to Register
Registration is organized by city. To get started, select a city OR scroll down on this page for the complete list of 2017 Summer Workshops grouped by city. Registration is done completely online.
You may pay by Credit Card, Check, or Purchase Order (PO). Please follow the directions for each payment type.
To jump directly down to a registration, please choose the city to register for:
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration as soon as possible. If you cannot send payment with in 7 days, please contact us.
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at email@example.com. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. We do not issue refunds for cancellations made within 20 days of the workshop date.
For information on group discounts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts apply to:
- 3 or more attendees from the same district/school registering for the same location (Chicago, Orlando, Menlo Park, Boston).
- May register for the same or different sessions at that location.
Digital Promise Schools: Contact email@example.com for discounts on Summer Workshops.