Roosevelt University, Chicago
For the 3rd year, EdTechTeacher brings hands-on workshops to Chicago. Come join us at Roosevelt University, in the heart of Chicago, during the weeks of June 15th and June 22nd for an intensive learning experience with educators from across the country. This year during Chicago Summer Workshops, we will offer 3 days of "The iPad Classroom" as well as 2 days of "Google & Chromebooks" and the "Advanced iPad Classroom." We will also introduce NEW 2 day workshops: "Project Based Learning" and "Google & Web Tools for the Student Centered Classroom."
Please note: This is not a function of Roosevelt University.
Location of Chicago Summer Workshops:
- Roosevelt University, 430 S, Michigan, Chicago IL 60605
Dates & Workshops:
- June 15-17: The iPad Classroom
- June 18-19: Google & Web Tools in the Student Centered Classroom OR iPads & Creativity
- June 22-24: The Advanced iPad Classroom OR The Chromebook Classroom
- June 25-26: Project Based Learning OR Create & Collaborate: iPads & Google
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm - 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Workshop
There are numerous hotels located within minutes of Roosevelt University:
- Club Quarters - 111 W. Adams St. 312-601-3400, Use code: “Roosevelt University”
- Hilton Chicago - 720 S. Michigan Ave. 312-922-4400 Ask for the Roosevelt University Corporate Rates
- University Center Guest Suites - 525 S. State St. 312-924-8092 or 8000
- Or Visit your preferred travel website such as hotels.com for more information.
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose "Pay Now"
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select "Pay by Check" to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. After 7 days, we will not be able to hold your registration without your Check or PO.
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at email@example.com. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.