We are back for our 15th summer of learning in Boston!
Workshops Offered in Boston
University Hall (U-Hall)
New this year, our Boston Summer Workshops will be held at Lesley University in the heart of Cambridge. Located within walking distance to the Porter Square T-Stop on the Red Line, Public Parking, and numerous hotels.
8:30 am – 12:00 pm : Workshop
12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
- There are numerous hotels in the area depending on your preference. Use your favorite travel site to find Cambridge hotels.
- Porter Square Hotel : It’s right across from 1815 Mass. Ave, and they just opened this year.
- Mary Prentiss Inn
- Sheraton Commander
- Harvard Square Hotel
- AirBnB can also be an affordable option to stay.
- If you are flying into Boston’s Logan Airport, the most convenient option is to take a taxi from the airport to your local hotel.
- You can also take the subway (also known as the “T”) or a bus from Logan Airport. The MBTA website has schedules and details. From Logan, take the Silver Line Bus to South Station and then get on the T to Porter Square.
- There is a paid parking lot behind University Hall.