Hillview Middle School, Menlo Park
EdTechTeacher returns to the San Francisco Bay Area for a 3rd year of hands-on workshops with educators from around the country. Come join us at Hillview Middle School, in the heart of Silicon Valley, during the week of June 20th. We will be offering 3 day sessions during of BOTH “The iPad Classroom” and “Advanced Google & Web in the Student Centered Classroom,” as well as 2 day workshops on “Google & Web Tools for the Student Center Classroom” and “Creating Innovators with Design Thinking and Maker Spaces.”
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location for San Francisco Bay Area Summer Workshops:
- Hillview Middle School, 1100 Elder Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Dates & Workshops:
- June 20-22:
- June 23-24:
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
There are numerous hotels located within minutes of Hillview Middle School.
- Best Western Plus Riviera – 15 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 321-8772
- Menlo Park Inn – 1315 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 326-7530
- Sheraton Palo Alto – 625 El Camino Real Palo Alto, CA 94301 (650) 328-2800
- OR Visit your preferred travel website such as hotels.com for more information
- As an alternative, check out AirBnB to rent a room or an entire apartment for reasonable prices: https://www.airbnb.com/s/Menlo-Park–CA–United-States?ss_id=9d954x66&s_tag=QMaiBplN
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at email@example.com. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.Powered by Eventbrite