Roosevelt University, Chicago
For the 4th year, EdTechTeacher brings hands-on workshops back to Chicago. Come join us at Roosevelt University, during the weeks of June 20th and June 27th for an intensive learning experience with educators from across the country. This year during Chicago Summer Workshops, we will offer a variety of device specific workshops as well as curriculum focused topics.
Please note: This is not a function of Roosevelt University.
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location of Chicago Summer Workshops:
- Roosevelt University, 430 S, Michigan, Chicago IL 60605
Dates & Workshops:
- June 20-22:
- June 23-24:
- June 27-29:
- June 30 – July 1:
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
There are numerous hotels located within minutes of Roosevelt University:
- Club Quarters – 111 W. Adams St. 312-601-3400, Use code: “Roosevelt University”
- Hilton Chicago – 720 S. Michigan Ave. 312-922-4400 Ask for the Roosevelt University Corporate Rates
- University Center Guest Suites – 525 S. State St. 312-924-8092 or 8000
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown – 1 S Franklin St
- Hotel Burnham Chicago – 1 W Washington St
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District – 22 W Monroe St
- Holiday Inn and Suites Chicago-Downtown – 506 W Harrison St
- Or Visit your preferred travel website such as hotels.com for more information.
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at email@example.com .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.Powered by Eventbrite