Harvard Square, Cambridge
Summer 2016 marks our 14th year of EdTechTeacher Boston Summer Workshops. We offer our widest array of hands-on workshops in our Harvard Square location. In addition to favorite topics such as “The iPad Classroom” or “Teaching History with Technology”, we also have new workshops such as “Design Thinking & Maker Spaces” and “Student Creations with Google: Amplifying the 4Cs.” Classes are held in spaces rented from the campus of the Harvard Law School in the heart of Cambridge.
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location of Boston Summer Workshops:
- Harvard Law School, Wasserstein & Hauser Hall , 1585 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
Dates & Workshops:
- June 27-29:
- June 30-July 1:
- July 11-13:
- July 14-15:
- July 18-20:
- July 21-22:
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
- There are numerous hotels located within minutes of Harvard Law School. Please visit your preferred travel website such as hotels.com for more information.
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at email@example.com. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.Powered by Eventbrite