A.D. Henderson University School/FAU High School
EdTechTeacher is headed to Boca Raton,Florida for 3 days of hands-on workshops with educators from around the country. Come join us for this inaugural workshop at A.D. Henderson University School/FAU High School this Summer!
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location of Boca Raton Summer Workshops:
- A.D. Henderson University School/FAU High School: 777 Glades Road Boca Raton, FL 33431-0091
Dates & Workshops:
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
There are numerous hotels located in the area.
- Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites 2901 N. Federal Hwy. Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 750-9944 www.bocaratonplaza.com
- Courtyard Boca Raton 2000 NW Executive Center Circle Boca Raton, FL 33431 (1.6 miles to FAU)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites 3400 Airport Road Boca Raton, Florida 33431 (1.8 miles to FAU)
- As an alternative, check out AirBnB to rent a room or an entire apartment for reasonable prices: https://www.airbnb.com/s/430-S-Michigan-Ave–Chicago–IL-60605–United-States?ss_id=eovqjbn0&s_tag=x4BmckE3
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at email@example.com .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.Powered by Eventbrite