The Gilman School, Baltimore
EdTechTeacher is headed to Baltimore for the first time. Come join us for a 3-day of hands-on workshop with educators from around the country at The Gilman School!
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location of Baltimore Summer Workshops:
- 5407 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21210
Dates & Workshops:
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
- There are numerous hotels located in the area. Look for hotels near John Hopkins University on your favorite travel website.
- As an alternative, check out AirBnB to rent a room or an entire apartment for reasonable prices: https://www.airbnb.com/s/5407-Roland-Ave–Baltimore–MD-21210?checkin=06%2F12%2F2016&checkout=06%2F15%2F2016&ss_id=0edrrk1d&s_tag=2UsntYjL
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose “Pay Now”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at email@example.com. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given.