Woodward Academy, Atlanta
Our EdTechTeacher instructors are returning to Atlanta for our 5th year of hands-on workshops. Come join us at Woodward Academy, located just 10 minutes from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, during the week of June 8th. This year , we will run 3 days of “iPads in Elementary Classroom “and 3 days of “Student Creations with Google: Amplifying the 4Cs.
For full workshop descriptions, check out the interactive course catalog on our homepage.
Location of Atlanta Summer Workshops:
- Woodward Academy Middle School Campus, 1662 Rugby Avenue, College Park, GA 30337
Dates & Workshops:
- June 8-10th: Student Creations with Google: Amplifying the 4Cs with Shaelynn Farnsworth
- June 8-10th: iPads in the Elementary Classroom with Beth Holland
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
- 12:00 pm – 1:00pm: EdTechTeacher will provide Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Workshop
- There are numerous hotels located within minutes of Woodward Academy. Please visit your preferred travel website such as hotels.com for more information.
- As an alternative, check out AirBnB to rent a room or an entire apartment for reasonable prices: https://www.airbnb.com/s/1662-Rugby-Avenue–College-Park–GA-30337?checkin=06%2F07%2F2016&checkout=06%2F10%2F2016&ss_id=r48tgmxa&s_tag=yHI4LrSt
To Pay by Credit Card:
- If paying by Credit Card, our Eventbrite registration system uses PayPal as a payment gateway for Credit Card purchases. You DO NOT need a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- International Travelers: If you will be using PayPal, you should first contact your individual credit card company and let them know that you will be making an international purchase. Otherwise, PayPal may reject your purchase as possible fraud.
To Pay by Check or PO:
- Please have your Check or PO number available before you begin
- Select the desired ticket quantities below and then choose Select “Show other payment options” and “Pay Offline”
- You will be directed to an Eventbrite Registration page requesting information for each attendee
- At the end of the registration form select “Pay by Check” to complete your order
- Please email, fax, or mail your Check or PO to complete your registration within 7 days of completing this registration. If you cannot send with 7 days, please contact our Business Administrator at email@example.com .
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to Ileen Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have to cancel, we will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee on each transaction) until 21 days before the workshop date. After the 21 days, no refunds will be given. Powered by Eventbrite